RecSys Wiki is an open platform for everything related to Recommender Systems.
Contact: admin [at] recsyswiki [dot] com
Which kind of content should be in this wiki?
- Of course it makes no sense to replicate all Wikipedia articles about recommender systems here.
- We should rather write short, concise articles explaining terms that are often used in the recommender systems literature.
- Wherever possible, link to existing WP articles, research papers, and other resources available on the web.
- Content-wise, a role model could be the ACL Wiki.
- Entities we could try to collect here:
- algorithms (where described, how they perform, implementations, etc.)
- existing (academic/commercial/...) recommender systems (which techniques they use, statistics, sources)
- evaluation measures
- evaluation protocols
- recommendation tasks/scenarios
- problems in recommender systems: Cold-Start Problem, Harry Potter Effect, Portfolio Effect
- companies using/developing recommender systems (... that may want to hire recommender system specialists)
- recommender system software
- RecSys conferences, workshops, journals
- research groups in the field
Other Research and Practice Wikis
- ACL Wiki (computational linguistics, natural language processing)
- TrustLet (trust metrics on social networks)
- Kaggle Data Science Wiki